All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese two aspects of problem solving, reasoning and numeracy are sometimes neglected in favour of counting and number recognition. Use this new Little Book to refresh your memory of old favourites for teaching time and money, as well as some new ideas.
- Author BiographyDawn Roper began her career as an early years teacher, and now teaches in Year 2 and is literacy coordinator. She is an advanced skills teacher and has teaching and learning responsibility for creative learning and drama for schools within her area. Dawn has been widely published and is a regular contributor to education magazines. She is the author of the Little Book of Circle Time and the Little Book of Celebrations.
- Author(s)Dawn Roper
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 62
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight132 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.