All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rollicking comedies of Plautus, who brilliantly adapted Greek plays for Roman audiences c. 205--184 bc, are the earliest Latin works to survive complete and are cornerstones of the European theatrical tradition from Shakespeare and Moliere to modern times. This volume presents three of the twenty-one plays in new translation.
- Author BiographyWolfgang de Melo is University Lecturer in Classical Philology at Wolfson College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Titus Maccius Plautus
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- Language(s)English & Latin
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoeb Classical Library
- Weight666 g
- Width108 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.