All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of bestselling title, Singapore Food. This will be the go-to reference for Malaysia's all-time hawker favourites. Ideal as a tourist souvenir or for giving to friends.
- Author BiographyAlthough a New Zealander by birth, Wendy Hutton has spent the majority of her life in South East Asia, becoming an acknowledged authority on the region's food. She is perhaps best known for her books on Singapore cuisine, having authored the ground-breaking Singapore Food (first published in 1979), The Food of Love (on Eurasian cuisines), Green Mangoes and Lemon Grass among other titles. Since moving from Singapore to Sabah, Malaysian Borneo, Wendy has written more than a dozen books on Borneo's natural environment. She continues to travel widely in Asia, enthusiastically exploring the local cuisines and returning to Singapore as often as possible to enjoy what she regards as some of the world's best food.
- Author(s)Wendy Hutton
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- First Published2014
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight322 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.