All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Little Prince ,a small boy leaves the tiny planet on which he lives alone, on a trip to Earth, where he is introduced to the vagaries of adult behaviour. Letter to a Hostage is an open letter to a Jewish intellectual in hiding in occupied France.
- Author BiographyThe French Writer and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900-1944), was born in Lyon. His first two books, SOUTHERN MAIL and NIGHT FLIGHT, are distinguished by a poetic evocation of the romance and discipline of flying. Later works, including WIND, SAND AND STARS and FLIGHT TO ARRAS, stress his humanistic philosophy. Saint-Exupery's popular children's book THE LITTLE PRINCE is also read by adults for its allegorical meaning. Saint-Exupery's plane disappeared during a mission in World War II.
- Author(s)Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight246 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Introduction byT.V.F. Cuffe
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.02
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £9.02
- £4.30Trending at £4.57
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £4.63Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.