Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel in the series Principles of Medical Biology , whose general aim is to be the integration of human biology and molecular cell biology into modern molecular medicine. This volume takes into account the close dependence of progress in the medical sciences on bioinformatics or more precisely, computational biology and the Internet.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/12/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePrinciples of Medical Biology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight1040 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorEdward Bittar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.