All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £12.87Trending at £13.59
- £9.16Trending at £9.87
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited follow-up to Doug Tallamy's 'Bringing Nature Home', this book provides homeowners with inspiration and strategies for creating beautiful, wildlife-sustaining landscapes
- Author BiographyRick Darke is a landscape design consultant, author, lecturer, and photographer based in Pennsylvania. His specialism is the creation and conservation of liveable landscapes and his work has been featured in the New York Times. Douglas Tallamy is professor and chair of the Department of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology at the University of Delaware, where he seeks to better understand the many ways insects interact. He won the Silver Medal from the Garden Writer's Association for his book, 'Bringing Nature Home'.
- Author(s)Douglas W. Tallamy,Rick Darke
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.