Consider these sponsored items
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding guidance for anyone living with cancer, their families and friends, this cookbook is aimed at helping readers through each stage of their journey - diagnosis, during and after treatment. It is packed with advice on nutrition and health and offers a range of delicious recipes.
- Author BiographyFran Warde (Author) Fran Warde's career has been fuelled by a passion for food. Trained as a chef, she worked at the Cafe Royal, on an Australian prawn trawler, ran her own cookery school and then moved into food styling and food writing. She was the food editor at Red Magazine and is the author of Ginger Pig Meat Book, Ginger Pig Farmhouse Cookbook, Food for Friends, Eat, Drink, Live and Thirty Minute Italian and is also co-author of The Little Book of Chocolat, The French Market and The French Kitchen with Joanne Harris. Fran lives in West London with her husband and two children and has been helping as a volunteer at Maggie's, Charing Cross where she met Catherine, and was inspired to feel that this book is really necessary to many people and families. Catherine Zabilowicz (Author) Catherine Zabilowicz was inspired to study Nutritional Therapy after caring for her son with leukemia. After pouring over the research on cancer and nutrition during his three years of treatment she decided she should take that knowledge further by embarking on a Nutritional Therapy degree and a Masters in Nutritional Medicine. Since 2008 she has worked as the Nutrition Advisor at Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre at Charing Cross Hospital. She has also worked with the 'Food Doctor' as their Nutrition and Cancer Therapist, with a District Council running community and schools nutrition programmes, as the Nutrition Advisor for a food company and runs courses on nutrition and cancer to health professionals. She lives in Surrey, has four boys, and is passionate about cooking and eating tasting food made from great natural produce.
- Author(s)Catherine Zabilowicz,Fran Warde
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- homestylequeen06 Jan, 2017by
Excellent recipes for a healthy diet
Although directed towards living with cancer this cookbook gives healthy recipes for everyday living. Favourite is 10 Vegetable tomato sauce, so versatile and tasty.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.