All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeza once electrified the people of Burma with his protest songs against the dictatorship. Arrested by the Burmese secret police in the days of mass protest, he is seven years into a twenty-year sentence in solitary confinement, cut off from his family and contact with other prisoners.
- Author BiographyKaren Connelly is the author of seven books of poetry and non-fiction. Her first book of prose, Touch the Dragon: A Thai Journal, won the Governor General's Literary Award for Nonfiction in 1993 and was a New York Times Notable Travel Book of the Year. Raised in Calgary, Connelly has lived for extended periods in different parts of Asia and Europe, and now divides her time between rural Greece, travels in Asia and her home in Toronto.
- PrizesWinner of Orange Award for New Writers 2007.
- Author(s)Karen Connelly
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Out-of-print date27/11/2008
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £4.85
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.51
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.