Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPreventing problems and dealing with them when they occur.
- Author BiographyGary Schroeder, a former forester, was for many years a builder of custom handcrafted log homes as well as a log home restoration contractor. Since 1986 he has been president of Schroeder Log Home Supply, Inc. He is the author of Muir's Original Log Home Guide Millennium Issue and The Log Home Maintenance Guide. He lives in Deer River, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Gary Schroeder
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteFull color illustrations throughout
- Weight610 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.