CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative study offers stimulating discussions of the relation of conceptual expansion to truth, meaning, reference, ontology and paradox.
- Author BiographyMeir Buzaglo is Lecturer at the Department of Philosophy in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Meir Buzaglo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.