All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurtis surveys the current state of Japanese politics and predicts what events are likely to transpire in Japan in the coming years. This book offers a unique perspective into Japanese political identity through the lens of its relation to worldwide political systems.
- Author BiographyGerald L. Curtis is Burgess Professor of Political Science at Columbia University and the former director of the East Asian Institute. He is the author of The Japanese Way of Politics and Election Campaigning Japanese Style, both published by Columbia University Press.
- Author(s)Gerald Curtis
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleStudies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note1 line drawing; 2 tables
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £7.90Trending at £12.08
- £3.59Trending at £3.79
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.