Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.77Trending at £9.99
- £17.54Trending at £21.98
- £8.28Trending at £8.98
- £6.49Trending at £8.28
- £5.73Trending at £6.07
- £6.38Trending at £7.30
- £5.92Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionArthur L. Stinchcombe has earned a reputation as a leading practitioner of methodology in sociology and related disciplines. Throughout his distinguished career he has championed the idea that to be an effective sociologist, one must use many methods. This incisive work introduces students to the logic of those methods.
- Author BiographyArthur L. Stinchcombe is professor emeritus of sociology, political science, and organizational behavior at Northwestern University. He is the author of many books, including Constructing Social Theories and, most recently, When Formality Works: Authority and Abstraction in Law and Organizations, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Arthur L. Stinchcombe
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight614 g
- Width170 mm
- Height237 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.