All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with stories on every conceivable subject from East End criminals to music, this is an entertaining book on England's capital city. Covering the whole span of London's social and political history, it brings the reader up to date with stories on the arts, immigration and architecture.
- Author BiographyEd Glinert is the author of THE LITERARY GUIDE TO LONDON. He lives in Manchester (much to his chagrin) but was born in Hackney and supports Arsenal. He has just started to write a weekly column for TIME OUT on London streets and is about to become a guide on the hugely succcessful London Walking Tours.
- Author(s)Ed Glinert
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllen Lane
- Out-of-print date16/02/2005
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight886 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.