All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionModern-day London abounds with a multitude of gardens, enclosed by railings and surrounded by houses, which attest to the English love of nature. This title delves into the history, evolution, and social implications of squares, which have been an important element in the planning and expansion of London since the early 17th century.
- Author BiographyTodd Longstaffe-Gowan is a landscape architect with an international practice based in London. He is gardens adviser to Hampton Court Palace and is currently redesigning the gardens of Kensington Palace in London.
- Author(s)Todd Longstaffe-Gowan
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note88 color + 202 b-w illus.
- Weight2268 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.