All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Leah Wright Rigueur
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics and Society in Modern America
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 tables.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments ix A Brief Note on Sources xv Abbreviations xvii Introduction: The Paradox of the Black Republican 1 1. Running with Hares and Hunting with Hounds 13 2. A Thorn in the Flesh of the GOP 52 3. The Challenge of Change 95 Illustration section follows page 135 4. Richard Nixon's Black Cabinet 136 5. Exorcising the Ghost of Richard Nixon 177 6. More Shadow than Substance 220 7. The Time of the Black Elephant 261 Conclusion: No Room at the Inn 302 Appendix 311 Notes 315 Index 383
- Author BiographyLeah Wright Rigueur is assistant professor of public policy at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.