All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful, elegant fantasy in the vein of Tad Williams and R. Scott Bakker.
- Author BiographyDaniel Abraham's short stories have been nominated for the Nebula award and included in Gardner Dozois's Year's Best Science Fiction anthology. He lives in New Mexico with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Daniel Abraham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleShadow & Betrayal
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- Out-of-print date13/01/2011
- Content Notemaps
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.