All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionOn the morning of November 20, 1776, General Charles Cornwallis overran patriot positions at Fort Lee, on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River. This attack threw Washington's army into turmoil and led to an American retreat across the state. This book examines this critical campaign.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Lefkowitz
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, 1 port.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.