CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did the Industrial Revolution happen in Western Europe? Was it a sudden acceleration of the European economy, or should we look at specific institutions arising in Western Europe since the Middle Ages? This book puts these big questions of European economic history in a global perspective.
- Author BiographyJan Luiten van Zanden (1955) is professor of economic history at Utrecht University and senior researcher at the International Institute of Social History. He has published widely on the economic history of the Netherlands, Western Europe, and Indonesia.
- Author(s)Jan Luiten Van Zanden
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight574 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.