All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong waves are cycles of some fifty years duration in which a period of rapid expansion is followed by one of slow growth of stagnation. This book provides a critical examination of long wave theory and an original explanation of long fluctuations which is highly relevant to the current crisis in the world economy.
- Author(s)Andrew Tylecote
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.