Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Dill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I: Origins 1. Why Global Citizenship? 2. Educating Citizens: The Long View Part II: Features 3. Global Citizenship as Global Consciousness 4. Global Citizenship as Global Competencies Part III: Problems 5. The Problem of Conformity 6. The Problem of Particularity 7. Liberal Individualism and the Limits of Global Citizenship Education Part IV: Possibilities 8. Alternative Possibilities, Alternative Realities. Conclusion. Appendix A: Data and Method. Appendix B: Education as Formation: Theoretical Framework.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Dill is Research Assistant Professor of Social Thought in the Templeton Honors College at Eastern University in St. Davids, PA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.