All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique companion to The Lord of the Rings which relates the textual history of the Nation's Favourite Read; with a previously unpublished Guide to the Names in The Lord of the Rings, written by Tolkien himself.
- Author BiographyWayne G. Hammond is Assistant Librarian in the Chapin Library of Rare Books, Williams College, and the author of standard bibliographies of J.R.R. Tolkien and Arthur Ransome. His wife, Christina Scull, is the former Librarian of Sir John Soane's Museum, London, and editor of the occasional magazine The Tolkien Collector. Together they have written J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist & Illustrator, compiled the new index to Tolkien's published Letters, and edited Tolkien's Roverandom, Farmer Giles of Ham, and the 50th anniversary edition of The Lord of the Rings. They are currently completing their long-awaited J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide for HarperCollins.
- Author(s)Christina Scull,Wayne G. Hammond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/06/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1106 g
- Width232 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement60th Anniversary ed
Most relevant reviews
- ecerth23 Mar, 2017by
Great condition, good price
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.64Trending at £15.34
- £10.84Trending at £11.84
- £13.51Trending at £15.67
- £10.59Trending at £11.66
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £9.99Trending at £11.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.