CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionSince the release of The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring in cinemas worldwide, New Zealand has become the embodiment of Middle-earth . This guide to movie locations used in the filming, offers an insight into the landscape that brought this epic tale to life.
- Author(s)Ian Brodie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Out-of-print date25/01/2005
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight180 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Foreword byPeter Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.