All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREAD BY ROB INGLIS. The Two Towers is the second part of JRR Tolkien's epic masterpiece The Lord of the Rings.
- Author BiographyJohn Ronald Reuel Tolkien was born on the 3rd January, 1892 at Bloemfontein in the Orange Free State, but at the age of four he and his brother were taken back to England by their mother. After his father's death the family moved to Sarehole, on the south-eastern edge of Birmingham. Tolkien spent a happy childhood in the countryside and his sensibility to the rural landscape can clearly be seen in his writing and his pictures.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight330 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byRob Inglis
- Contained items statement14 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1000
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £18.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.74Trending at £15.06
- £9.73Trending at £11.25
- £16.48Trending at £17.73
- £5.49Trending at £8.19
- £9.95Trending at £17.20
- £4.72Trending at £5.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.