All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Fellowship of the Ring the young hobbit, Frodo, is bequeathed a magical ring from his Uncle Bilbo, and learns that he must take it into the land of the Dark Lord, Sauron, and cast it into the Cracks of Doom.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Lord of the Rings
- Series Part/Volume Numberpt. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Notemaps
- Weight297 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £38.99Trending at £48.90
- £23.52Trending at £28.08
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.99Trending at £10.02
- £6.09Trending at £8.01
- £7.99Trending at £11.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.