All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, the forces of Gondor and Rohan must make a last desperate stand against the monstrous armies of the Dark Lord, Sauron. And while good and evil engage in mighty battle, the fate of Middle-earth rests in the hands of two weary hobbits.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Lord of the Rings
- Series Part/Volume Numberpt. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight295 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £18.76Trending at £20.40
- £10.74Trending at £14.88
- £9.73Trending at £11.12
- £16.48Trending at £17.52
- £5.49Trending at £8.10
- £9.95Trending at £16.99
- £5.70Trending at £6.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.