The Lord of the Rings: v.3: Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien (Paperback, 2001)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.95+ £3.35 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by dagmara-uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ianj2460
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe armies of the Dark Lord are massing as his evil shadow spreads ever wider. Men, dwarves, elves and ents unite forces to do battle against the Dark. Meanwhile, Frodo and Sam struggle further into Mordor in their heroic quest to destroy the One Ring.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleCollins Modern Classics
- Series Part/Volume Numberpt. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/09/2009
- Weight339 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £4.43Trending at £6.99
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £41.86Trending at £42.33
- £34.00Trending at £34.43
- £19.35Trending at £22.94
- £4.43Trending at £5.90
- £27.94Trending at £29.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.