All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough discussions of various theories of grief, narratives of the bereaved obtained in interviews with 22 men and women, case study analysis, and chapter summaries, this text integrates the literature about and the bereavement experiences of partners in varying types of relationships.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Ambler Walter, Ph.D., LCSW, is a professor at the Center for Social Work Education at Widener University, Chester, PA, and maintains a private clinical social work practice. Dr. Walter is co-author of Breast Cancer in the Life Course: Women's Experiences, and is the author of The Timing of Motherhood.
- Author(s)Carolyn Ambler Walter
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight425 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.