All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the ultimate rainy-day book: three generations of the Brandreth family teach you every game you'll ever need to banish boredom from Wink Murder to Sardines and from Consequences to Squeak Piggy Squeak.
- Author BiographyGyles Brandreth is the UK expert on all indoor games. In fact, he says modestly, he knows more about games than anyone else on the planet. He was conceived as a result of his father buying the first game of Monopoly sold in Britain, he later became European Monopoly champion, he founded the National Scrabble Championship, he has been on the word and numbers TV game Countdown since it started thirty years ago, and he features regularly on radio panel games like Just a Minute and Wordaholics. Gyles has written nearly 100 books covering card games, mazes, word puzzles, family games and children's games. His great-great-grandfather published a book of games in 1865 and games have played a big part in the Brandreth family life ever since, as his daughter Saethryd and grandson Rory can attest.
- Author(s)Gyles Brandreth,Saethryd Brandreth
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.26Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £12.79Trending at £25.00
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £8.20Trending at £8.56
- £9.58Trending at £10.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.