Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers resolve conflicts and transform their relationships with family members, romantic partners, colleagues, and friends. This book explains why we often feel cut off from those we care about and provides easy-to-learn techniques for hearing and being heard. It is filled with examples that readers can relate to.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Nichols, PhD, Professor of Psychology at the College of William and Mary, is the author of Stop Arguing with Your Kids, among numerous other books. He is a well-known therapist and a popular speaker.
- Author(s)Michael P. Nichols
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.