All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us inside the secret, amusing, and sometimes mundane world of a California fraternity around 1900. This title uncovers details of everyday life in the first fraternity at the University of California, Berkeley, and sets this story into the social and historical context of West Coast America.
- Author BiographyLaurie A. Wilkie is Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Archaeological Research Facility at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of the award-winning The Archaeology of Mothering: An African-American Midwife's Tale, among other books.
- Author(s)Laurie A. Wilkie
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b/w photographs, 22 line illustrations, 19 tables
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.