The Lost Gospel of Judas: Separating Fact from Fiction by Gordon L. Heath, Stanley E. Porter (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.45Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines responses to the announcement of the Gospel of Judas' existence. Looking at the initial responses to the announcement about the Gospel of Judas , this book provides a brief history of Judas himself as seen in the New Testament and in church history.
- Author BiographyStanley E Porter is President, Dean and Professor of New Testament at McMaster Divinity College, Ontario, Canada. Gordon L Heath is Assistant Professor of Christian History and Director of the Canadian Baptist Archives at McMaster Divinity College, Ontario.
- Author(s)Gordon L. Heath,Stanley E. Porter
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.