All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work challenges the received history of William Langland's Piers Plowman. Through close textual analysis, Lawrence Warner brings about a fundamental shift in our understanding of the production and transmission of the poem's three versions, establishing an entirely new paradigm for the study of Middle English literature.
- Author BiographyLawrence Warner is Senior Lecturer in Middle English at at King's College London.
- Author(s)Lawrence Warner
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note3 illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.