Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Elm Creek Quilts series continues, as Master Quilter Sylvia Compson's exploration of her ancestry reveals some unexpected connections.
- Author BiographyJennifer Chiaverini is the author of fourteen Elm Creek Quilts novels, as well as three collections of quilt projects inspired by the series, and is the designer of the Elm Creek Quilts fabric lines from Red Rooster Fabrics. She lives with her husband and two sons in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jennifer Chiaverini
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- FormatOther book format
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight436 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.