All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £7.50Trending at £11.87
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Revolutionary War, the leadership of the Tennessee Valley declared their region independent and formed the state of Franklin. This book chronicles the rise and fall of the Franklin statehood movement.
- Author BiographyKevin T. Barksdale is assistant professor of history at Marshall University.
- Author(s)Kevin T. Barksdale
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Directions in Southern History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.