All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to low cholesterol cooking contains easy to follow recipes with colour illustrations, showing you how to cook delicious meals while adhering to a healthy diet. Also contains nutrition charts and guidelines for eating and living well. In the HEALTHY EATING LIBRARY series.
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleHealthy Eating Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight900 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ziviliukstee201...09 Oct, 2014by
Very good book with full description of receipts and images.
Excellent book with full description about cholesterol and receipts including photographs. Overall simple and easy receipt which could benefit a lot regarding lower cholesterol.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.