All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelicious and healthy GI and vegetarian-friendly recipes from the low GI eating pioneers.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jennie Brand Miller is an internationally recognised authority on carbohydrates and health. She is Professor of Human Nutrition Unit at the University of Sydney. Kaye Foster-Powell is an expert practising dietician and diabetes educator. Kate Marsh is an accredited practising dietician and Philippa Sandall has over 20 years experience of working in health and nutrition.
- Author(s)Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller,Joanna McMillan,Kate Marsh,Kaye Foster-Powell,Philippa Sandall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2014
- Content Noteover 70 colour illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width207 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.02
- £7.31Trending at £8.25
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £2.64Trending at £5.22
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £17.38Trending at £20.28
- £8.69Trending at £10.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.