Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.33Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDistinguished educator Toby explores the idea that federal financial aid programs, all of which peg student aid to need alone and not to academic performance, are dragging down academic standards to the point where America's schools, students, and economy will no longer be globally competitive.
- Author(s)Jackson Toby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.