Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from Newton's apple to the underwired bra that deflected a bullet, this title features the stories of real-life serendipity. It also tells the stories of inventors, Nobel Prize winners, scientists, actresses, escapees, engineers, kings, architects, pop stars, criminals, supermodels, and more who have benefited from happy serendipity.
- Author BiographyDaniel Smith worked in publishing as a researcher, writer and editor of non-fiction (including The Statesman's Yearbook - a geo-political guide to the word - The Artist's Yearbook and The Screenwriters Handbook) and in 2003 lived and worked in Calcutta, India. He is the author of World in Your Pocket, a factbook about the countries and cultures of the world, and the forthcoming Sherlock Holmes: An Elementary Guide. He lives in east London with his partner, Rosie, and an assortment of fish.
- Author(s)Daniel M. Smith,Daniel Smith
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.