All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.90Trending at £9.61
About this product
- Author(s)Kevin Walsh-Johnson,Mitch Peeke,Steve Jones
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Author BiographyMitch Peeke writes for numerous newspapers and journals in his spare time (he became a cabbie after a career in Vickers). He is closely involved with the Lusitania Historical Society and lives near Chatham. Steve Jones is also a taxi driver, member of the Lusitania Historical Society and lives at Dartford, Kent. Kevin Walsh-Johnson, another one-time cabbie, is also a founder member of the Lusitania Historical Society (website www.lusitania.net). He and Steven have written and had published the life of Captain Turner, the last master of the Lusitania.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.