All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.94
- £28.75Trending at £34.00
- £11.99Trending at £16.35
- £19.99Trending at £27.07
- £8.99Trending at £16.83
- £11.75Trending at £13.20
- £4.50Trending at £5.29
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Partridge's The Lyre of Orpheus is the first general introduction to the subject of religion and popular music. His aim in this book is to introduce a range of theoretical and methodological perspectives to be used in the study of religion and popular music and popular music subcultures.
- Author BiographyChristopher Partridge is Professor of Religious Studies at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)Christopher Partridge
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.