All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionSongs such as A Room with a View, The Stately Homes of England, Mad Dogs and Englishmen and Mrs Worthington are known and sung the world over. This edition gathers together over 250 of Noel Coward's lyrics, arranged in chronological order and grouped by show.
- Author BiographyNoel Coward was born in Teddington, Middlesex, on 16 December 1899. His professional acting career began in 1911 and his writing career in 1918, and in the '50s he became a cabaret entertainer. In later years he lived in Bermuda and Switzerland, where he turned novelist. He was knighted in 1970, and died in Jamaica in 1973.
- Author(s)Noel Coward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/08/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Out-of-print date04/12/2008
- Content Note276 lyrics
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.