All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a set of groundbreaking tools for anyone who needs to discuss money with loved ones. The author shows families how to communicate about money matters through all of life's transitions - changes in financial circumstances, remarriage and merging families, retirement, preparing heirs, and transferring wealth.
- Author BiographyLORI R. SACKLER is a financial advisor and Senior Vice President at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, where she leads the Sackler Group. Her team is dedicated to successfully guiding individuals and families through life's transitions. Sackler is a Certified Financial Planner, Certified Investment Management Analyst, and nonpracticing Certified Public Accountant. She is also the creator and former host of the radio show The M Word on WOR in New York City. TODDI GUTNER is a veteran business journalist who has worked for Forbes, BusinessWeek, and the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Lori Sackler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight514 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.