All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Millennial generation rapidly enters the workforce, their introduction into the workplace has been anything but seamless. This title identifies the seven trends essential to understanding this new generation: The Parents, Entitlement, Meaning, Great Expectations, The Need for Speed, Social Networking, and Collaboration.
- Author BiographyLynne C. Lancaster and David Stillman are nationally recognized public speakers, generational experts, and cultural translators as well as coauthors of When Generations Collide. They are cofounders of BridgeWorks, a highly successful twelve-year-old research, speaking, and training company focused exclusively on the generations at work. Their clients include high-profile companies such as 3M, American Express, Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Disney, Ford Motor Company, General Mills, and Procter & Gamble, as well as stellar organizations such as AARP, the American Bankers Association, the Conference Board, the Internal Revenue Service, the National Security Agency, and the United Way. Lancaster lives in Sonoma, California, and Stillman lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)David Stillman,Lynne C. Lancaster
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.