CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in 1995, the American Association of Radiographic Technologists offered a registry exam in the administration of Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment. Comprehensive review questions and over 900 multiple choice questions cover the principles, equipment and terminology in this field.
- Author(s)K.S. Meacham
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/1995
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight429 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.