Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £5.00Trending at £5.81
- £13.98Trending at £19.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.94
- £8.48Trending at £9.98
- £5.96Trending at £7.62
About this product
- DescriptionCollects some of the best examples of Australian gothic short stories from colonial times. Demonic bird cries, grisly corpses, ghostly women and psychotic station-owners populate a colonial landscape which is the stuff of nightmare.
- Author BiographyKen Gelder is Professor of Literary Studies at The University of Melbourne. His books include Reading the Vampire (1994), Popular Fiction- The Logics and Practices of a Literary Field (2004) and Subcultures- Cultural Histories and Social Practice (2007). Rachael Weaver is Research Fellow in Literary Studies at The University of Melbourne. She is the author of The Criminal of the Century (2006).
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKenneth Gelder,Rachael Weaver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.