All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 1.8 million sold, the MacArthur Study Bible uses Dr. John MacArthur's clear, conservative Bible teaching and his lifetime of exegetical skills to unpack Biblical truth in new ways. Scholars will enjoy diving deeper into God's Word with Dr. MacArthur's explanations of historical context, textual analysis, and modern-day application.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Master's College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.