All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Macedonian conflict in light of theoretical work on the construction of national identities and cultures and the invention of tradition. This book analyzes two issues: the struggle for human rights of the Macedonian minority in northern Greece and the campaign for international recognition of the independent Republic of Macedonia.
- PrizesRunner-up for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1996.
- Author(s)Loring M. Danforth
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones 7 maps 2 line illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.