All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionHigh quality print (pack of 3), reproduced from original John Tenniel material held in the Macmillan archive, and printed on art paper using modern techniques that faithfully capture the charm of the original.
- Author BiographyLewis Carroll was the pen-name of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. Born in 1832, Dodgson was a mathematics tutor at Christ Church College, Oxford, where he met Alice Liddell, daughter of the dean, and inspiration for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. The book and its sequel, Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, have delighted children all over the world for 150 years. Sir John Tenniel was already a renowned cartoonist when he was invited to produce illustrations for Alice. His exquisite engravings are among the most iconic and best loved images in the world.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.