Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to basic as well as advanced macrodynamics, viewed as a disequilibrium theory of fluctuating growth. It offers a rigorous alternative to mainstream macrodynamics with applications to the UK and the US.
- Author(s)Peter Flaschel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; XIV, 399 p.
- Weight1300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.