All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionYanrui Wu addresses some of the most critical macroeconomic issues associated with East Asian growth. Principally focusing on the most rapidly emerging economies in the region, the author covers a broad base of topics. Several determinants of growth are examined and in each case an analytical framework is applied to empirical data.
- Author BiographyYanrui Wu, Professor in Economics, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Author(s)Yanrui Wu
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.